View Single Post
Old 14-04-2017, 00:28   #215
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Crisis in the NHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Linky

No wonder there's a cash crisis.

we've just spent £3000 on 12 of them but they have come from the Ward fund of donations so has a lot of the other wards.

They can't use fans with blades do to infection control

---------- Post added at 00:28 ---------- Previous post was at 00:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Good I hope nobody does, then they'll be forced to put wages up......unless they bus in a load of Eastern European migrants that will do the job for minimum wages or less...............

No there's a thought........you don't think free movement of cheap labour multiplied by unscrupulous care firms has some how contributed to all of this do you?
Language barrier is a huge issue, I often have to repeat what the foreign nurses have said to the patient because they don't undertand what they said.

Plus I find a lot of them wont listen my 11 years in Renal seems to count for nothing because the managers excuse is it's their culture
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote