View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 08:47   #727
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
No gun. He was about to lift a sign. Someone shouted 'gun' and all hell broke loose. The protester has been released.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ally/93385996/
Quote:
RENO, Nev. — The man who caused a commotion at a Donald Trump rally Saturday said he's a registered Republican who wanted only to show his displeasure with his party's nominee.

Members of the audience at the event for the GOP presidential nominee tackled Austyn Crites, 33, of Reno after someone yelled "gun" while others were trying to rip away his anti-Trump sign.

"I just went with sign that said 'Republicans Against Trump,’ " Crites said. "It’s a sign that you can find online. I held up the sign and initially people around me were just booing me telling me to get out of there. Then a couple of these guys tried grabbing the sign out of my hands."

Crites had no weapon. Secret Service agents later released a statement to that effect and let him go without charges.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.