View Single Post
Old 16-08-2016, 10:01   #2949
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
I mentioned ala-carte in relation to tvplus earlier, but what the US cablecos are starting to do in response to the streaming threat is either offer ala-carte, self select packages, or smaller bundles of channels giving greater flexibility. It can only be a matter of time before VM does the same, albeit kicking and screaming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Totally agree. It's what a lot of customers have been asking for for a long time now. Why pay for 200+ channels when you maybe only watch 30 of them on a regular basis?
A better solution than we have now.

Ideally one would like to have PAYGTV so you get billed for the channels and the time you actually watch. No packages and no blocked channels. Then if a movie you really like comes up you can choose to watch it without having to have a movie pack and the commitment that involves. ( I can dream. Right? )