View Single Post
Old 19-04-2016, 21:49   #11125
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post

I have some good news of my own well actually some fantastic news. It is very much looking like hubby will be getting what he requested and redeployed very soon, we are just waiting for the paper work to confirm what was said. Thank goodness he is no longer on the Tupe transfer list. Hubby had a meeting with his manager and HR on Friday and they confirmed that he will be getting redeployed with the same pay and hours etc all I can say is phew that was a hard few months of not knowing and I'm for one glad it is over for us but can't help but feel sorry for his work mates as most have not been as fortunate as us.

I owe a big thank you to our eldest son for his knowledge in employment law and letter writing skills.
Good news indeed. Celebrations are in order.

Osem is offline   Reply With Quote