View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 08:05   #19
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Sky looking at up to 10% price increases in September

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Indeed as 10% of the sports and movies price rise including the HD variants would be nearly £4 a month rise and that's unacceptable in my opinion.
This WILL be the impetus i need to get rid of the movies and sports pack, i can find my Super league fix in other places and to be honest that is the ONLY reason i subscribe to Sky sports and i have NO REASON what so ever to subscribe to BT sports.

As far as the movies are concerned there are far cheaper options out there and my media centress and newsgroup subscription will see increased usage. It can only be a Win Win situation for me as far as i am concerned. If a lot more were to do this it would hit Sky hard as the income they get from VM's subscribers and from there own would decrease substantially.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote