View Single Post
Old 18-03-2010, 12:21   #42
rag3d
Inactive

rag3d will become famous soon enoughrag3d will become famous soon enoughrag3d will become famous soon enough
Re: Garden Dug Up and Cable installed on my property without knowledge

Update
The contract was for BT Openreach. Have now been told the contractors are Cobra. Rep from Cobra knocked this morning and thought he could send a couple of men round to tidy garden [seemed to think the cable could stay under my garden]. When I told him I was dealing with BT legal dept he decided to leave it at that [fair enough].
Without exception the many different people and departments in BT that I have gone through have agreed with my complaint and have tried to help me resolve it. They do however seem to have as much trouble dealing with Openreach as the general public do.
I seem now to have had direct contact with everyone concerned except the people who's prime responsibility it is Openreach. I appreciate it is still early days but I would like someone from Openreach to speak to me that I should know what forward action I should take. My garden is not going to stay like this all summer.
rag3d is offline   Reply With Quote