View Single Post
Old 24-04-2006, 16:29   #13
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star
Re: Unlocking a Virgin V3i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
Shame there's no software - will have to take it to the shop in town. got it for £139.99 from CPW on their price promise. Their price is £189.99 but I found it on the LXdirect.com site for the lower price. Didn't want to buy it from LX though as there was a 3 week wait. Only thing that bugs me is CPW matched the price but wouldn't match the £25 free airtime. Still saved £50 though
Laughs manically, thanks for the point in the right direction

If i manage to get my money sorted i will be replacing this unlocked 3220.

And yeah, Kig Of Fools is correct, they sometimes do sell unlocked phones just with a SIM, they did it to my friend Rob, sold it to him on Orange, and he replaced it with an EasyMobile sim no problems
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote