View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 11:25   #614
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What are you watching right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Bear Grylls - Born Survivor - Discovery +1

He's tucking into raw worms. Loverly.
They're on offer next week at Lidl you know...

---------- Post added at 11:21 ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
A gull landed on the roof opposite. Seconds later a jackdaw bombed it and took its place. Moments after that a collared dove popped its head up over the top of the roof, saw the jackdaw and chased it off the roof and between the houses. It came hurtling back chased by a wood pigeon.

I think territories are overlapping a bit this year.
Collared doves are feisty little things - our resident pairs happily see of Magpies.

---------- Post added at 11:25 ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
I'm a typical Taurean, we're great epicures.

Good thing I don't eat like Adam Richman or I'd be enormous.
He seems to be a reformed character having given up the Man V. Food nonsense which must have sent his blood sugars and cholesterol into the stratosphere. Last time I saw him he was looking trim on his new show 'Man Finds Food'.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote