View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 19:26   #21
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media should have matched BT FTTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewcrawford23 View Post
i wonder if i am on ingition ingoer lsit lol
Not yet.

While we're talking about FTTC... http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/i/5088.html

It's off topic but far more interesting than the topic anyway, TalkTalk ask for £5 a month extra for 80Mb/20Mb over their 40Mb/2Mb service, however it should be noted that TalkTalk take their service direct from Openreach while BT Infinity is a BT Wholesale resold service so is at the mercy of Wholesale's price list.

Openreach charge £2.55/month not including VAT more for 80Mb/20Mb than 40Mb/10Mb.

It's not going to be free, BT are already taking a hit charging the same for Infinity as Total, they're not going to take another £5+/month hit on 80Mb/20Mb, their margins are already pretty slim on this product.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote