Thread: Anger issues
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 19:27   #13
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Anger issues

If you find yourself getting angry then remove yourself from the situation then you can decide the best way deal with the situation and Mark remember that you do not have to respond to most situation's immediately.

As others have suggested physical activity running, jogging, going for a walk, weight training, cycling, yoga, martial arts (there are many to pick from), swimming, boxing even meditating.

Like Osem has said in regards to martial arts I have also witnessed many change due to the discipline and hard work involved just remember if you do try a martial art and you do not like the one you have tried there are many to choose from take my eldest and hubby they loved Taekwondo whereas my youngest hated it but he loved and really came out his shell with Judo.

Mark baby steps is what is needed here then before you know it you will have changed your way in thinking and acting, I know if someone said I would be able to say no without the feeling of guilt I would not have believed them. It is all about training your mindset.

Last edited by weenie; 06-08-2017 at 19:34.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote