View Single Post
Old 26-03-2015, 19:54   #9464
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well both my clinics have been switched to our local hospital from now on as due to the financial cuts in the NHS they think its better to go to my local hospital now as that saves quite a bit of money and l am happy as l don't have to do a round trip of 460 miles in a day anymore.
There we are, conclusive proof that cuts can be good. I bet DC will be citing your situation as an fine example during the election campaign...

Seriously, I know what you mean about travelling etc - we've reorganised most of Osem Jnr #2's appointments from C. London to local services now and it's much easier and cheaper. So far, the quality of care he's getting as an adult is excellent so we have no complaints about our services. Keeping fingers crossed however...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote