View Single Post
Old 28-02-2011, 11:32   #13
mersey70
Inactive

Services: TV M, L BB, Sky+ HD
mersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant future
Re: The Great 0845 Rip off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryn9000 View Post
there is a very easy option here virgin give u a pack for 5 pound a month and u can call 0845 number for free upto 250 mins a months i got it about 2 months ago saved a fortune on the bill.

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

it not on the website so u can only get it over the phone
Virgin 'give' you this option for another £5 a month, that's good of them. I assume that's in addition to the £8 a month for unlimited 01/02/03 calls, £2 for CLI, £1.75 for reduced international calls. It is staggeringly expensive.

It is my understanding you cannot just call and ask for this option anyway, it is only available to a certain group of customers.

VM's landline phone service is without any shadow of a doubt the most expensive on the market bar none and more than cancels out any savings I make on the TV side of things.

But we can call VM mobiles though!
mersey70 is offline   Reply With Quote