View Single Post
Old 15-07-2010, 13:05   #6
Turkey Machine
Inactive

Services: Company LLU internet, soon-to-be company FTTC internet at 56Mb/20Mb!
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Re: Transfer tel 01708 to 0208

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
I beg to differ, you can divert any number to any number, so to speak. There is nothing stopping you from having a 01752 number (plymouth) diverting to 01392 (exeter) for example, but the originating number needs to have a physical presence somewhere, which to me sounds like the poster wishes to shut up shop at one office and have the number pointing to the other office so no lost business. Hence the VoIP solution may save him alot of money.

Forgive me if im wrong, either that or I have misread your post.
This is correct, however it cannot be done *traditionally*, i.e. ask Virgin to point the number elsewhere. It can be done by porting the number to a VoIP provider and forwarding it on.

Oh, and if he did port the number to VoiceHost since the forwarding's all done on our platform no internet connection is necessarily needed.
Turkey Machine is offline   Reply With Quote