View Single Post
Old 24-11-2016, 13:50   #1162
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post

By the way with your own argument the 'lefities' wouldn't be stealing the election. The Electoral College was designed in such a way that the electors can override the will of their states. This was the intention of the founding fathers. It's obviously a rubbish idea and not one I am advocating but an example of why the EC is stupid.
I am not saying they would steal the election but they WANT to try, that is what I am on about. This talk of having faithless electors, ignoring their own States voting intentions and voting for Hillary instead, wouldn't work with a Republican controlled congress which has final say on the College votes, would just void any Rogue college electors and insist Trump becomes the 45th President of the United States.