View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 18:55   #3134
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Already exist, kodi although it's not legit.
The closest to what you'd like would be a ROKU one would think it has nowtv, skystore, the main catch up services aka bbc,it,4od,my5, amazon,netflix,wuaki,sainsburys entertainment, you can add other channels via unofficial codes too such as filmon which will give you most freeview channels and no doubt tvplayer will arrive in time.
That's not what i mean, i mean a platform where you can just see everything from the different services rather than having to launch individual apps from within. I gave the example with the way Fire TV integrates Netflix in a small way, Kodi doesn't even do that so not sure why it's suggested.

It's just a pain in the ass keeping track of what's on where, what's getting a new episode on where, what needs to be paid when etc.

Ad yeah i know i'm asking too much