View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 10:51   #29
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!
Re: Phone line totally dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
I have advised you since your first post to call in and I see that they are offering you timeslots for an engineer so do reply.

I will not hold my breath and nor would I recommend you to hold yours either with regards your County Court attempt.

This issue would likely have been resolved weeks ago if you had rang up the faults team from any phone line and if you had used a Mobile they would have called you straight back as per policy, as it states as well if it turns out to be your equipment a charge will be made.

I have asked for the removal of your contact details by the moderating team which you left in your copied and pasted email.
Why won't you ring them? It's beyond me how you expect them to resolve the issue. The reason they've not been in contact is becuase they think the original issue has been resolved. Unless you phone them you'll be waiting for a millenia.

I don't understand how you can come here and post yet another rant if you've not made the call to them? Everybody knows the main primary support network is done via phone.

PS - I think the crystal ball at VM is broken at the moment as well.