View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 10:42   #21
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Phone line totally dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arborlinden View Post
I think you are right about no way to go forward without a telphone call. It is now 12 days without dial tone and I did get an email from Virgin Media Services 8 days ago telling me that I was lying and that there was nothing wrong with my phone but to be sure to reply to the email "if there was anything else they could help me with" I replied of course for all the good it did me.

I have now come to the conclusion reluctantly that I cannot afford to rely on Virgin Media system so disfunctional that a vital service such as a telphone can be properly reported as not working with not one telphone call or proper email response after 12 days so am making enquiries about going back to Bt. Have already advised VM that they are in breach of contract though I don't think they care. Looks like a default summons lodged at Norwich County Court for damages and compensation is inevitable. Will keep the forum posted as to outcome of this claim.
As you have not rang up with a fault or followed the advice given with regards to your supposed fault I rather doubt that you will get very far with any litigation as the company does require you to contact them and sitting back and expecting them to realise the is a fault is farcical to say the least.

Any email they replied to would have advised you to call in regarding the fault.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote