View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 20:29   #18
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Phone line totally dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arborlinden View Post

I shall, of course, when VM customer service eventually email me to admit they have no method of arranging for a service engineer call except for a call centre operative going through a script at the end of an 0845 number, have to make that call either by a mobile or via one of my other VM phone lines.

None of this alter the fact that I still have had no effective response to a properly submitted and acknowledged fault report and two subsequent emails
Actually the is not a script but a diagnostic flow where they ask certain questions which with the online tools quickly ascertain the issue.

Did you miss the bit where I said that the agent has to call you back due to you using a mobile phone.

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcimedes View Post
Could you use one of these phones to call VM. When our phone went dead I used my daughter's phone to report the fault and that was 1/4 mile away.
You can use any phone to report such a fault, I have had relatives call from a different city before now, but if the advice given is ignored the is no way to go forward.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote