View Single Post
Old 30-08-2017, 21:33   #4616
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Not nice when that happens den, I remember being prepped up for my Gallbladder op only to be sent home. I was so disappointed especially as I had hospital gown on, hospital stockings and the anaesthetist had spoken to me then the surgeon came out and said I had to be a in patient as I was high risk due to my Crohns and I should never have been put on the day surgery list the planning that we had done as a family was wasted as hubby and eldest son had arranged time off to care for my youngest.

Good luck with your op tweetiepooh, take care.
Thankfully I didn't get quite that far - I'd been dreading my gallbladder surgery for weeks and got as far as the afternoon before it was due when mine was cancelled. Grrrr!!!!

Still it all worked out OK in the end and that's what we have to be thankful for.

---------- Post added at 20:33 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
just taxed the car £286 for 6 months
Mine was £280 and I bet my old car emits far less emissions than most on the road.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote