View Single Post
Old 30-08-2017, 13:32   #4615
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Just ready to go out the door this morning and we get a phone call to say we have cancelled your hospital appointment for today and we will need to rearrange it.
Not nice when that happens den, I remember being prepped up for my Gallbladder op only to be sent home. I was so disappointed especially as I had hospital gown on, hospital stockings and the anaesthetist had spoken to me then the surgeon came out and said I had to be a in patient as I was high risk due to my Crohns and I should never have been put on the day surgery list the planning that we had done as a family was wasted as hubby and eldest son had arranged time off to care for my youngest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
Have to have my pacemaker replaced and they now do it at a more distant hospital to our local where the current unit was fitted. Hope I can get back to archery/gym quickly, can't drive for 7 days post op.
Good luck with your op tweetiepooh, take care.