View Single Post
Old 15-07-2017, 13:08   #425
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post

Great news re Taff Jnr. BTW

It'd be a good idea to start seeking and collecting whatever medical and other 'expert' evidence you can to support his claim in 5 years time. Who knows where we'll be then though...
Good advice Osem I was advised to keep a file on everything including the DWP decision report and my medical report. I now get a copy of hospital scans, reports etc I even got a copy of my Gall bladder operation and the report by the surgeon as it is suspected my illness caused inflammation in my Gallbladder apparently it is quite common with my illness.

This file also came in handy when a fellow CF member sent me PM for some information in regards to their claim in where I could give them a exact time frame on how long my claim took, the length of time my award was for and who did my assessment.

Last edited by weenie; 15-07-2017 at 13:13.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote