View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 16:05   #2474
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

I had that - received a pre-assessment appointment for an operation nobody had bothered to tell me I was having. Maybe they thought I could read their minds?...

Called the consultant's secretary who was very apologetic and arranged for a consultation a few weeks later during which it was all explained and the rest is history. I do think communication (or lack of) is a major problem in many hospitals and winds up causing all sorts of unnecessary hassle for everyone concerned.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote