View Single Post
Old 25-05-2012, 20:06   #5172
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Have you ever tried a Huntsman or a Farmhouse lunch Tinky.
Don't think so Den what are they? The one I had was brown/wholemeal bloomer cheese slices and salad, now I come to think about it it probably was a bit naff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Sounds like you had a good time Tinky nice.
Yes Dilli a good time was had by both, and hopefully we will be able to share many more of such days together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Sounds like den had a good time to, falling over aside and a real plus for tink was no flying to get there.

My happy thought is that a freedom of information request I made has arrived finally, the job it was for has long gone but tbh so had my enthusiasm for taking the position, still at least it won't be an issue next time.
Yes, no flying Daddy, but glad to say flying doesn't hold so many horrors as the many years I spent thinking it did, I have somehow learned to cope. Someone once said to me 'there's nothing to fear but fear itself' how true that is. Being able to fly to any destination has literally opened up a whole new world for us. As I speak I am already planning a (foreign) holiday for February 2013 back to our favourite Tenerife (4hour flight).

BTW Daddy the job wasn't for you, what's for you won't go past you.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote