View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 13:32   #679
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Interesting interview with Mark Levin who was the person who arguably brought this to the public's attention via his radio show.

He quotes public newspaper sources including the Guardian and Washington Post as sources for the two FISA applications. The first one was rejected and the second, more focussed, accepted.

I think he's right that this needs a full investigation. Until that is done, I don't think we can trust the media, Left or Right, to give us unbiased reporting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2eu-B5ZNPs
I think all that kind of stuff about FISA applications should be easy to prove one way or the other. Interesting times!