View Single Post
Old 18-10-2012, 09:43   #484
candy1567
Inactive

candy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant future
Re: Virgin Media Closing Albert Dock

Hi all

May i start by saying that i DONOT want to join in on the debate of the closure of Albert Dock, although it is in the area where i live and a couple of my friends where actually caught up in the fiasco!!!

I would like to give my opinion on this thread as a member of this forum, and i must say that this doesn't come across as a healthy debate, it is actually a personal slanging match from members trying to discredit other members. This thread is supposed to be about the closure of Albert Dock, and the way it was handled with the union getting involved to get a satisfactory ending for its members.

in real life if we dont get on with someone, or dislike a person, we ignore them and dont let them come into our lives, yet on this forum certain members make sure all hell breaks loose and it becomes a tit for tat situation.

And yes i know that i will be shot down in flames by the infamous poster (u all know who am referring to) but who cares, wat will be will be, ppl can only have their 10 mins of glory if others allow them to!!!!!

Juliex