View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 14:46   #5
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Woeful internet service during lockdown a deal breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
is it just me or are others having issues, too?
it's just you

Quote:
I can't get through to customer services on the phone
everywhere is like that as call centres are closed and people are working from home at reduced staffing levels.

Quote:
Something’s broken.
correct

Quote:
my router is rebooting four or five times a day and struggling to reconnect.
that tells me it isn't a congestion issue and there is a technical fault somewhere which is impacting your service. The fact that this has manifested during the lockdown is coincidental. Can you post the info from your downstream and upstream tab on the shub. To save me typing everything out have a quick scan of this thread to put things into context. The tech coming out tomorrow will know what to look for and be very thorough however in your case it will help to have a TBB graph up and running as well. The sooner you can get it up and running the better so it will have time to collect data and populate the graph.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote