View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 21:08   #23
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: UK Exit of EU (Brexit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
No need to explain anything to me. The point you have conveniently missed or ignored is that there was LIES told on both sides.

As for your point above about the NHS and it's current situation. Unless it has escaped your attention, we are still in the EU and paying the membership fee, we are not out yet, the sooner the better, as far as I am concerned.

Who knows what will happen once we leave and where the membership fee money will go once we are finally out?

But the argument about the 350m per week has been done to death and, while I cannot speak for other brexiteers, it was not the reason I voted to leave anyway.
I'm not missing any point. This is not a debate on the morality or inaccuracy of any previous campaigns. These MPs had the chance today to give the NHS £350m pw when we leave the EU which is what they campaigned for. They have now cynically voted against what they campaigned for.