Thread: US Timeline Arrow
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2016, 16:55   #7
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Arrow

Well that was pretty mediocre Surely they'll give Arrow another good run rather than continuously pushing The Flash and Legends given the first three seasons of Arrow look like a masterpiece compared to LoT. This whole story arc had John Constantine written all over it yet he made two appearances which I guess seals the fact that he simply isn't coming back solo or cameo. His solo series was great and his Arrow appearances were epic. Annoying to see it scrapped after a single season especially after a dull LoT season and whatever Lucifer was.. A mix of brilliant and then dire boredom cop procedural.

Oh and that line by Damien (phone keeps inputting shark) about him being in the league of assassin's. Was he just completely unaware Oliver Queen was a member and killed Ra's and became Ra's?

I like John Barrowman but the merlyn character is getting ridiculous now. Betrayal, saves someone, teams up, betrayals again and so on to the point you struggle to keep up with the swerves. The guy is a mass murderer having committed genocide but Oliver and the teams refusal to deal with him pretty much sets up the Nuclear Apocalypse event in which tens of thousands die and nobody bats an eyelid about his responsibility bare in mind John killed his brother Andy.