Thread: US Timeline Arrow
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2016, 18:05   #3
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Arrow

excellent, I am glad I am not the only one who thought that, The sad thing is that I have been doing some googling and unless they are doing a massive rouse and trying to give people the biggest shock ever, it looks like they have actually killed her off. One of the producers has explained the decision behind getting rid of her character specifically and basically said they have done everything they can with her (relationship with Olly, the other guy, making up with Olly again, , love triangle between Olly, her and Feilicity, turning into Black Canary and ADA) and they felt her death would have the greatest impact on the other characters.

I agree with what you say about this season. I don't like undefeatable bad guys and the only way they can redeem this season is if they kill Dark. I am sick and tired of him getting away with really bad stuff and all the good guys suffering. I nearly exploded when they shot Felicity and all I can say is it is a good flipping job they found a way to make her walk again. I know there is a line between good and evil but given what had happened I would have been perfectly happy if they killed Dark's wife and daughter in retaliation for everything he has done and make him learn that even if he thinks he is invincible, there is a price for his actions.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote