View Single Post
Old 31-10-2008, 10:20   #6
saabmania2

Services: VIP Pack
saabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to saabmania2
Re: Woow, 20mb service really sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossdagley View Post
Hi Ruki

Sorry to report it's likely to be oversubscription on your UBR. Complain to VM is your best option - if you're REALLY lucky you might get a discount off your bill. If not, roll it back to 10mbit - it's not like you can use that 20mbit for long anyway.

I'm on my last few days with VM - SkyHD is already installed, and I'm awaiting my Sky Broadband install as we speak (<week). I'm better off with 16mbit 24/7 than 20mbit for less than 12/7...
hmmm 16mbit 24/7 are you sure???? would love to see that in reallity, hope it works out for you and that you live above the local exchange
saabmania2 is offline   Reply With Quote