View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 14:57   #28
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Dave selling council houses (Just like Thatcher did)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
See i get a bit confused, i pay rent because im a non dependent, when we get a letter from the council concerning rent payments and other things they are addressed in my step mums name and not mine, i would love love love to buy this house in the future.
Make sure you do something, as if she passes away, they will claim that the property is under occupied and will try to get you out, the will of course look into moving you into a smaller property, most councils operate under a points bidding system, this is exactly what happened to me.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote