View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 19:43   #1192
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
The new GDPR stuff is already unsettling people who manage forums like this one, it's getting to be ridiculous when you think of all the data being gathered & sold by the 'big' boys anyway

I started a general motor insurance quote online the other day, just for a rough figure of what my daughter would pay for a 1.25 fiesta . . . all went well until they 'required' my email address and phone number. Bugger that, just let the computer put a figure up on the web page . .
That request for your details is nowt to do with GDPR and everything to do with the company chasing you if you don't take up the policy they've quoted for.