Thread: Rugby Rugby Union Thread
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2007, 08:27   #119
bayonet
cf.addict

Services: 152Mb 2AC Superhub XL TV with TIVO
bayonet is just really nicebayonet is just really nicebayonet is just really nicebayonet is just really nicebayonet is just really nicebayonet is just really nice
Re: Rugby Union

Fiji were superb and we made a game of it but we had a bad start again. Jenkins now says he won't resign...........I don't think he will have a choice. Fiji are not mugs most of them now play abroad in NZ France, England or Wales.They are big fit athletic boys their forwards can run like backs and their backs can act like forwards. Surprised.........not me, who replaces Jenkins? don't know none of the regional coaches stand out and I include Lyn Jones (Ospreys) in that. Foreign coach don't think the WRU will pay out large sums of money for someone to go back home after 3 years. Mike Ruddock.....no WRU would be seen to be making a U turn of massive proportions. I still say he's the best coach we've had in recent years and it was player power that undone him. If there is to be a new coach and you can guarantee the suits are already looking at someone he needs to be in before the start of the 6 nations as I don't think there are any matches in November this year because of the world cup.