Thread: General After 13 years with Virgin
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 16:19   #18
Superblade7
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB & Sky Q Mini (Box Sets with Cinema & Sports HD) with VM VIVID 100Mbps Broadband & M Phone
Superblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: After 13 years with Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodash View Post
I have also been with virgin etc from the early days of Blueyonder,have phoned on more then one occasion to reduce my bill but have never been offered some of the packages people have talked about,have made some small savings on my telephone service but that is all,would like to change to sky to take advantage of my Samsung 3D smart TV!,but to much hassle,I have the XL service
Check out the VM website, the new 'Collections' seem to be saving people some money if the are suitable for you.

Failing that, price up an equivalent package with Sky and then (if you are out of contract) give retentions a call and say Sky have offered me .... what can you do to match? They are usually pretty good about it and should offer you a better deal.
Superblade7 is offline   Reply With Quote