View Single Post
Old 19-03-2010, 20:46   #7
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki
Re: PS3 advice needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Ah ok I understand you. Yes Blu-Ray's sound fine through a standard HDTV. Thats how I currently have mine setup and I've never had a problem tbh.
Thank you such a relief I was expecting to probably have to fork out for a surround sound system I didn't need.

Quote:
Yes thats not a bad price at all. Depends what you want with it really. I'd always surgest you shop around but if your happy with whats on offer then go for it

Great choice I'm sure you wont regret it. It really is a brilliant game imo.
Should have mentioned that it's a pre-owned system but the shop says it's still sealed so basically new

I was expecting to probably pay more but i'm happy with that price really and I have my eye on a few games especially inFamous as that looks right up my street and I might pick up fifa for the occasional online play

Does the ps3 suffer from anything like the red light of death?
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote