View Single Post
Old 28-01-2017, 13:10   #190
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
I spent most of the night half awake going over-and-over the decision they made, and trying to make sense of it.

Knackered and stressed, but I'm trying to concentrate on the letter I must write to demand a mandatory reconsideration.

The rules say it must be received by them within a month of the decision date, not the day you receive it. I see possible skulldduggery at work as it was dated 16th January but only arrived on the 27th January.
Just get the letter done and send it special delivery then ring to check they've got it. I can understand how you're feeling but nobody's appeal is going to be rejected down to an argument over a couple of days here/there when everyone knows how slowly DSS stuff takes to be sent out and delivered. You should cover yourself by contacting them ASAP and explaining when you received the letter to buy yourself a bit more time if you need it.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/be...consideration/

Last edited by Osem; 28-01-2017 at 13:19.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote