View Single Post
Old 18-04-2017, 06:39   #4
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Has anyone shopped with PRC Direct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Was wondering about them too.

I am after a TV and the shop i am interested in is http://www.cramptonandmoore.co.uk/ and they have awesome reviews, they also have shops so places like JL and RS may price match with them.

I am looking at a 49KS9000 TV and it costs over £200 less there with a 5 year warranty and with a free Blu Ray player compared to JL and RS. Think i will go and see RS this week and see if they will price match as they also offer the free player.
Yeah I am trying the JL price match if I can. Much better to know you're covered by their customer service and warranty.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote