View Single Post
Old 28-02-2017, 09:23   #500
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Didn't the donald say the only deal he considers good is on in which he wins and everyone else loses, bodes well.

He has used the term 'fair deal' many times. He is angry at the bad deals Obama did; maybe that's the context for the expression you quoted? I think I'm right in saying that he's already saved a few million dollars of the price of the Airforce one replacement.

Correct me if I'm wrong but most of the jobs lost have been lost to automation not outsourcing, how's he going to bring back jobs that never actually went and why does the military need strengthening, it's already the most powerful with enough nuclear weapons to blow the planet into tiny pieces, I'd suggest the last thing they need to do is start another arms race with the amount of debt they're already saddled with.

Some companies have out sourced factories to countries with cheap labour. He has convinced some of those companies to instead build those factories in the US

Around 30 minutes in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXWBcDz3Y68

If people think the world will be war free in the coming years, I believe they are mistaken. (and it will be nothing to do with Brexit, as David Cameron inferred)