View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 18:46   #3012
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgollop View Post
I was experiencing the 401 error when trying to use MRS from the box I have connected via wifi. After comments on this thread I checked the router and low and behold it was connected to the Superhub 3 at 2.4Ghz. I've now changed the SSID of the 2G network and it's connected at 5Ghz and working fine. Interestingly, despite being connected to the 2G network, it was streaming shows from the hard wired box flawlessly. Anyway all sorted now.

I've also added DHCP reservations for both TIVO boxes as I noticed previously that they would lose connection to each other until rebooting, my hunch being that IP addresses were changing. Not had that issue since adding the reservations a few weeks ago.

Main problem at the moment is the waking from standby bug.
Until the bug is sorted, just leave it on. No point in energy saving when it just causes inconvenience.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote