View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 10:43   #3010
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I think he means content, or the lack of it........
Ah yes. Note to self: read more carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
I had a fault yesterday, low volume on tv connected to v6, changed to PCM and messed with tv settings, still no change, any ideas?
Was the level OK on the HD channels but not the SD ones? If so, that's a known issue, currently under investigation.

If it's not that, all I can think of is to make sure the TV firmware is up to date?
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote