View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 12:01   #60
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Or people support the party. I.E They're the only one out of the main three that were against the Snoopers Charter, support electoral reform, they're good on civil liberties and yes their attitude towards Europe is more akin to what some people believe than that of the Conservatives.

Not to mention the state of Labour means more people will consider the Liberal Democrats. Not everyone has to vote Conservative and they can have decent reasons, to them, in the same way everyone on here has their own reasons for voting Tory.
I didn't think that needed saying TBH. Some folks vote nothing else you know.

PapaSmurf commented on the level of support, not the existence of it. I simply provided what I think is the reason for the level of that support, not all of it. Since they're the only pro EU option open to most people in the UK I'd stand by that opinion. Look at the number who voted Lib Dem in Richmond simply due to Brexit - that wasn't down to Farron's charisma was it.

Last edited by Osem; 19-04-2017 at 12:11.