View Single Post
Old 26-12-2015, 22:21   #2531
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Had to develop something of a strong right arm today, a relative this morning while I was asleep dropped the toilet duck down the toilet as it flushed. Rather than try and reach down to see if they could fish it out, decided to flush a second time which has resulted in the toilet becoming blocked. Dynorod came out and they tried to remove it but it is now too far lodged in.

Need to wait until Tuesday now for a plumber from them to come out and drill the toilet off the wall as the screws used originally are rusted in and they won't come out with a screwdriver. So now with 2 Sunday opening hours in supermarkets we are screwed. Had I been awake I would have said reach down and see if you can grab it but it was all over by the time I awoke.

Great end to Christmas. NOT!
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote