View Single Post
Old 22-12-2015, 12:02   #2523
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Train companies, I wish they would train their staff better. Relative had to change travel plans, and we were told that both tickets she had for travel last Friday were valid for travel for 5 days afterwards, yet today on the train she finds out that Virgin CS woman (who was in the black hole of Calcutta and spoke very poor English) was wrong and the ticket for the second half of the journey was wrong. So cost her £35 on the train. Spitting feathers now, and seriously considering complaining to Virgin about it.

I was recently buying a new car, but still had my old one for various reasons, so called up my insurance company, and went through to an Indian call centre, and talked about moving the insurance over to the new car, and keeping my old car on there as a secondary car until I sold it - not a problem, the premium went up by about £20, but essentially meant that both cars would be covered until I got rid of the other one.
There was a conversation that consisted of "So, that will cover both cars - correct?" - "Yes".
Great I thought, I will call back in a few days to finalize. So I did - and then spoke to a local call centre - they then told me what I wanted wasn't possible, and what the lady had actually been doing was swapping the insurance to the new car, and leaving my old car uninsured - so I would have been driving around uninsured - which would have been great when I got pulled over....
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote