Thread: TiVo
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 00:30   #6036
gaz2810i
Inactive

Services: Panasonic 55VT30, Pioneer VSX-LX53, BDP-LX54, Virgin TiVo 1tb (VIP), Toshiba HD-EX1, VM 50gb BB, PS3
gaz2810i will become famous soon enoughgaz2810i will become famous soon enoughgaz2810i will become famous soon enough
Re: TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
But one of the tivo services is suggested programs and i have had to turn it off because all it seems to record is sd and ad programs when hd ones are available,Luckly i won a tivo so i dont after pay £3 per month for 12 months.If i was i would certainly be questioning the charge.
Why did you feel the need to turn it off for these reasons

---------- Post added at 00:30 ---------- Previous post was at 00:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
I was hoping they had,Must admit i have had my suggestions turned off for a couple of days(sick of constant deleting) so when it suggested that in hd thought they had sorted it
Oh I see but why are you deleting them. They have an expiry date and delete themselves when HDD space is needed. The space % does not reflect the amount of suggestions the box has recorded and if you change channels when 3 suggestions are recording it will simply stop one of them without bothering the viewer at all.