View Single Post
Old 30-11-2017, 19:14   #3928
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Ahhh right, I didn't know that Freesat customers paid less (was asking for someone else). If this is the case it's unlikely that the missing channels would appear by logging into another device (even if this is possible).
There are three packs now for tvplayer light £5.99p/m freesat get a cut down version of this i think the other channels would appear if using pc or tablet etc, tv player plus £7.99p/m this includes channels such as GOLD this is not available to freesat customers but is on all other devices, and kids £1.99p/m this also isn't on freesat.
As far as i'm aware itv box office, boxnation and tvplayer ppv is not available to freesat either.