View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 20:33   #24
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Q ....likes and dislikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I get my Q on the 16th. Just looking though and the Sky channel numbers and grouping seem even worse than VMs.
If I'm honest I don't watch much live tv these days with the exception of Sport and I know those channel numbers and go direct , I also tend to only watch HD/UHD these days so I generally just browse through the HD section.

I use search more often than not these days when scheduling recordings plus top picks and new series is pretty helpful.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote