View Single Post
Old 28-08-2016, 23:27   #16
Bananaman_007
Inactive

Bananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really nice
Re: New content for Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
A friend of ours wanted some help setting up her new Talk Talk box yesterday. I was surprised to see when it was loaded that Now TV was on there.

So it seems that those who doubted that Sky would permit other platforms to offer this service were wrong. I am now even more hopeful that Virgin Media's new box will have Now TV as one of the apps on it, thus resolving the Sky Atlantic/ITV Encore issue.

ADDENDUM

Just checked this out on line and it seems that you cannot get access to the Entertainment Pass on Talk Talk's Now TV service. So they cannot get SA or ITV Encore on Talk Talk after all. I believe that you can only use the Movies and Sports passes.

However, I see no reason why the full service cannot be made available to VM if they wanted it.

https://www.cable.co.uk/guides/sky-a...s-and-answers/
Never going to happen, why would VM offer access to Sky Movies, Sports and a good selection of entertainment from a rival who offer it at a much cheaper rate? Surely if they did this and people liked the service they would be thinking why am i paying for VM and cancel and just replace it with a Now TV box.
Bananaman_007 is offline   Reply With Quote