View Single Post
Old 27-01-2015, 13:40   #5
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Woman behind the wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
So did she think that turning round 180 but on the other side of the pump was going to magically swap the filler over?

Anyway most pumps have hoses than can be pulled out on a reel so you can have the filler either side. Mind you some people haven't worked that out either.
The last time I tried to to fill my car that way the dang hose fought back and tried to pull me over the top of the car before I could fit the nozzle into the petrol tank. The guy parked behind me came to my rescue and even he was hard pressed to stop it rewinding back to the pump. Yet another psychotic inanimate object..