View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 11:11   #4
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Roll Out plans for 300MB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesteev View Post
+1 what RoughBeast says, VM wont announce the plans publicly. The works required for the 300Mb migration are enormous for some franchise areas so no timescale will be put on it. Use the postcode checker on the website as your best tool for now.
Having said what I said, I just now did a postcode search for my street, but using a different house number. The maximum download deal shown as a headline was Vivid 200. It was only when I dug down a couple of layers that Vivid 300 showed up.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote