View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 21:31   #2
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Roll Out plans for 300MB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolgerp View Post
Hi all... does anyone have any information on the geographic roll out plans for the upgrade to 300MB? Apart from the information on here, I haven't been able to find anything else on line. Customer Service didn't have any info either. Not a big issue... just curious...

Ta.
Roll out plan? I think Virgin are avoiding publishing anything like that nowadays. We can be assured that they have a plan ... I think, but published ones just give them too much agro when people complain they haven't been upgraded on schedule.

If you are wondering if your area is due to be upgraded, all I can suggest is that you do regular post code searches on what is available in your street or
ring CS and ask to be upgraded to 300Mb. You never know, your area may be ready.

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/7...n-website.html
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote